The Parents and Citizens Association is your voice in school community decision-making and support. It is a valued organisation for a number of areas including:
• Parent development and awareness of education
• Discussion of educational issues
• Organisation of school and community events
• Uniform shop
• Fundraising for a host of items such as library books, readers, maths equipment, soft fall and play equipment, air-conditioning and fridges
• Co-curricular events such as sports
Every child in the school benefits from P&C activities. Therefore every parent is invited and encouraged to participate in it's activities and it's meetings. Meetings of the Association are usually held on the third Tuesday of each month commencing at 6.30pm. Check the school's website for dates.
Family contribution scheme
A Family Contribution Scheme is run by the Parents& Citizens’ Association of the School. The amount due per family is $100.00 or $60.00 if only one child. This money assists in the acquisition of resources for your child's classroom and the school generally. Please contribute as early as possible in the year.
The family contribution scheme, tuckshop and uniforms can be purchased through the flexischools website.
The P&C Executive for 2017 are as follows:
President: Janice Ruffles
Vice President: Annie Crowson
Treasurer: Kerry Bower-Miles
Secretary: Susie McMahon
The P&C can be contacted via email at email@example.com